Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars. Secrets and hints
Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars was released just few days ago and we already have some interesting information for you. As you know original Far Cry 5 has banch on side missions. There is the same story in Martian DLC. To start side mission you need to find geothermal anomaly first.
How to find all martian geysers (geothermal anomalies)?
Martian geyser or geothermal anomaly is a massive hole in the ground with colored purple smoke coming out. It allows to play separate mini-mission like in the Far Cry 5. Jump inside the vent to start an event. Each completed geyser will be rewarded with an energy crystal.
List of all missions:
- Geothermal anomaly №1 — located on the hill to the south of the control center antenna;
- geothermal anomaly №2 — localed in the lowland to the east of the solar system observatory;
- geothermal anomaly №3 — located in the lowland to the west of the terraformer;
- geothermal anomaly №4 — located on the border of dunes to the south of the desolate dunes mining station;
- geothermal anomaly №5 — located on the hill to the south-east of the geological research center.
Visit all places marked with green star on the map to checkout all geothermal animalies.
22 july 2018 14 july 2019 1714
More like this
Far Cry 5 cheats codes and hints
Quakespasm. User manual. How to install, setup and play Quake 1
Dragon Cliff newbie guide, secrets, tactics, hints
How to install and play original Doom on Mac
How to play Terraria multiplayer with Steam friends
Walkthrough & tips of The Bard`s Tale (2018) remastered Steam version
Add First Comment. Start a Discussion